How Can My Business Get Involved?
If you are a North Broad business in need of assistance as a result of recent unrest, please contact the North Broad Renaissance.
In addition, businesses can get involved by agreeing to the Reopened with Care Standard and ensuring that businesses are aggressively combating the virus’ spread. This standard requires that businesses comply with the following:
- The 8-point checklist that the City has put in place about reopening businesses in safe mode
- Hand Sanitizer placed at store entrances and exits
- Social distancing markers
- Mask requirement signage and enforcement
- Consumer Tracking Associate(s) to ensure that the social distancing maximum is in store at all times.
- PPE for all employees
In return, your business will receive the following:
- Complimentary marketing on the NBR marketing platforms to promote your business, including the Hump Day How-To Facebook Live sessions.
- Marketing support from the NBR to encourage consumers to purchase gift cards from your business and participate in the Gift Card Match program
- High consumer reviews of your business on Google, listing your business as a business that has #ReopenedWithCare
In addition, if three (3) or more businesses in your area also agree to the Reopened with Care Standard, you will receive:
- Reopened With Care© Banners placed near your place of business, to provide additional visibility to consumers
- Reopened with Care© Window Decal so consumers can see that your business follows safety guidelines and makes their safety a priority
I’m a Consumer. How Can I Get Involved?
Consumers play a huge role in the Reopened with Care campaign, as you help with the most effective form of marketing – Word of Mouth! Here’s how you can get involved:
- Buy a gift card from a business who has #ReopenedWithCare, and have your gift card matched (up to $100) by the NBR
- Respect social distancing requirements including wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart and using hand sanitizer
- Leave a kind Google Review for businesses who demonstrate the Reopened with Care© standard
- Share a picture of yourself on social media, supporting a business that has #ReopenedWithCare for a chance to win a gift card to that business. Remember to also tag a friend (or three) to encourage your circle to join your efforts
- Stay engaged to help when volunteer opportunities are announced
How Can I Become a Sponsor or Support the Campaign?
In order to execute this program over the course of one year, the organization will need to raise $300,000! Thanks to the generous donations to date, we have already raised over $28,000 towards these efforts.
You can continue to help us reach our fundraising goal by doing the following:
- Use your influence and share the message, value and importance of the Reopened with Care campaign
- Serve as a sponsor and promote your brand to more than 45,000 residents and 1300 business that exist along the North Broad corridor
- Donate directly to the compaign. All donations play a huge part in rebuilding and supporting our businesses.
Together we can create a community that supports one another’s health and wellbeing. To get involved in the campaign, email the NBR team at email@example.com.
Help Us Reach Our Reopened with Care Fundraiser Goal!