Reopened With Care
The City of Philadelphia remains committed to helping businesses across all neighborhoods grow and thrive. The businesses that operate throughout the city, especially our small neighborhood businesses, will be key to helping the economy rebound and increasing employment for residents. As we continue to move towards reopening, it is critical that consumer safety is a priority while we work quickly to help businesses reopen with care and keep their employees, customers, and our communities safe.
As a business owner, you play a vital role in our efforts to keep people safe amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Take the pledge and commit to the Reopened with Care standard to help us continue moving in the right direction to fully reopen the City of Philadelphia, with care.
By completing this pledge, I agree to uphold the Reopened with Care standard and to do the following:
- Abide by the City of Philadelphia’s Reopening with Care Safety Checklist
- Place hand sanitizer at store entrances and exits
- Require frequent hand washing by employees
- Use social distancing markers and enforce physical distancing between people to keep customers safe
- Hang signage about mask requirements and enforce mask wearing policies
- Track occupancy to ensure that the social distancing maximum is in store at all times. (Track occupancy and ensure that crowds are reduced at all times)
- Provide personal protective equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Require sick workers to stay home