The Gift Card Match program is a part of the overall Reopened with Care Campaign. This campaign provides an opportunity for consumers to get involved by supporting and promoting local businesses. Here’s how:
1. *Purchase a gift card from a business along North Broad Street.
2. Email a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. A team member will respond with further instructions.
4. Once all documentation is complete, the NBR will purchase the matched gift card to engage in double the gift card sales.
5. The gift card match holder will then receive their gift card via email or mail.
*The business must be located between City Hall and Germantown Avenue, and total gift card sales cannot exceed $100.